Mount Longonot Hike (Cheapest Ever)
Date: 30th March 2019
Terrain: Moderate to high
Cost: KSh. 1,850pp
The main features of the hike include:
- Roadtrip with great company from Nairobi to Longonot and back.
- Stopover at the Rift Valley viewpoint to have a photo session and a panoramic view of the Rift Valley basin.
- Hiking to an attitude of up to 2,776 meters above sea level.
- Amazing view of the Margaret Hill, Mai Mahiu Town, Suswa camp, and Olonana boundary.
- Trekking on a moderate 3km stretch before starting the hike around the crater.
- Hiking with a great team where you can make friends and business networks.
- A good way of keeping fit as you hike the 13km adventurous trail.
The cost package caters for:
- Transport from Nairobi and back in a spacious tour bus/ van
- Entry fee to the Mt. Longonot National Park
- Professional tour guides
- Mineral water
You will carry:
- Extra water – About 3 liters
- Warm clothes & Raincoat
*To book a seat, pay Ks. 1,000 by 23rd March. The remaining balance will be paid on the day of the hike.